This week I started the practice in downtown Los Pipitos, is a center for disabled pisquicos where they are trained to integrate the workforce. This week my work has been observational, through the workshops, artistic workshop where they make bracelets, dolls ... Candle workshop, carpentry workshop, agriculture. Things to do after the sale.
Well, at first a little bit boring because they do not know what to do but every day you knowing more about the center and you're doing a site.
go downtown to pick up a taxi, I cojido a trusted and picks me up at home at 7.30 and return at 16h. Chair here if you're a waste of money because the chair occupies a space, unless a passenger can catch. Van fucking passengers even if you go to inside.
Here you can see some of the things they do, this is a show where we were to publicize the center and sell.
these are the guys dancing downtown after lunch (eat at 12pm). They are great, they have no shame. They move very well and there is anger and who dances with whom.
In the house the weekend we spent with family, on Saturday afternoon we were watching a boxing match the whole family watching TV or sitting on the floor where you could. It's very nice to share meetings with Nicaraguan families, (I do not like anything boxing, but I like the atmosphere he had, he was also a battle Nicaraguense_Gringo as a boat-madrid).
Sunday family eat at a table all snugly. I
I restart the apple of my eye, because this weekend is going home because his mother is going to pick coffee. And I'm going to be taking less because it is the joy of the home ... I wish you Daritza.
ask me to hang pictures and the truth is that I still have not made pictures on the street because when you see poverty you hate to be wearing what you have come here the cheles showing our wealth ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment