Saturday, September 27, 2008

Use Eyeclops On Laptop?

Presents ... DESTINATION ARRIVAL


, good ... Finally the chair and I arrived on Wednesday but came broken, I broke a rod that goes behind the seat that holds the backup. But here everything has a solution and took me to weld and you're perfect. Now no one can stop me from home, I placed the electrodrive, a kind of motillo, and move easily throughout the city. Well it's easy to say because here is a sidewalk not have the same level, each house built his sidewalk at will and is a mess, so I have to go down the road.

people and especially children are flipping the device you carry and no wonder, because here I have seen wheelchairs and chairs made of plastic.

at the street market on Friday would come to me all children are asking many questions and made me and told me to take them to Spain with me (I took them, are so bonico!).


Here I present my house





is beautiful, true! to others is always crowded. Without leaving your house you know the city. At lunch time the table is always full and sometimes with different people each time.
I am very happy to live as a family because I know first hand the difficulties they have, their habits, diet (by the way, riquiiisima!). Here there are many people with studies but is unemployed, and have a complicated job and financial situation. In every desktop I know a little more of this culture so interesting. There is a part of the house that Edna made her store, and sell second-hand clothes, the other day a man entered and took the real (money that was in a bag on the table).

I'm going to submit to the small house, called Daritza and has 6 years.

This picture made us the library was the first time I went to the library. There were learning the vowels, shapes and colors (not yet known). I was reading stories and liked because he kept bringing me to read him stories. It is a sun!

I feel very integrated, really have not felt all that people told me · Jet lag ¨, nor have I had diarrhea and drink tap water or mosquito bite me. What else I can ask:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment