Esteli, NICARAGUA
I'm glad you came ...
I inform you about how was the trip they were 16 hours in the plane with scale barcelona-paris-atlanta-managua managua and to estelĂ bus (3 hours plus). In total 26 hours until I get home of Mrs. Edna Valenzuela, where I am staying.
is a very tiring journey, we must go through a lot controls the up and up to down airplanes. Especially in Atlanta that make American what it is like in the movies. In each scale
a chair let me worse than that is horrible. I had a desire to fuck my chair and dessert when you get to Managua was neither my chair, not my bag, even walk without them but I hope to have them soon. Right now I'm in a chair at the airport late model 4x4.
But all this is offset by the love that follows these people and how you feel welcome.
live with Edna, the woman of the house. Ruth and her daughter Joana Daritza, a German Til. The house is always crowded. Recently I visited today the parents of Edna, I know part of the family are lovely.
The house is beautiful, more beautiful than I could imagine, has lots of color, and will hang pictures when I get the suitcase. My room is very large and I have a bathroom, when I leave my room and is discovered, is like the Andalusian patios that are discovered. Only the rooms and kitchen are completely closed.
We are in rainy season, rain at times but then the sun rises, and warm. What surprised me is that here sets at 18 hours.
The food is very healthy and tasty, and learn to cook recipes around, lol.
Regarding adaptation, not me this time proving difficult, I feel very good and mostly clothed.
Greetings to all and thanks for your emails of support.
My cell here is: 8202144
If you want to call me in the booths will inform you which way is cheaper. A hug
0 comments:
Post a Comment