Tuesday, September 23, 2008
People Posting Status With Numbers?
I'm glad you came ... I inform you about how was the trip they were 16 hours in the plane barcelona-paris-scale atlanta-managua managua and to estelĂ bus (3 hours plus). In total 26 hours until I get home of Mrs. Edna Valenzuela, alojada.Es a trip where I am very tired, must go through a lot of control going up and up to down airplanes. Especially in Atlanta that make American what it is like in each scale pelĂculas.En a chair left me worse than that is horrible. I had a desire to fuck my chair and dessert when you get to Managua was neither my chair, not my bag, even walk without them but I hope to have them soon. Right now I'm in a chair at the airport last modelo.Pero 4x4 all this is offset by the love that follows these people and how you feel acogida.Vivo Edna, the woman of the house. Ruth and her daughter Joana Daritza, a German Til.
The house is always crowded. Recently I visited today the parents of Edna, I know part of the family are encantadores.La house is beautiful, more beautiful than I could imagine, has lots of color, and will hang pictures when I get the suitcase. My room is very large and I have a bathroom, when I leave my room and is discovered, is like the Andalusian patios that are discovered. Only the rooms and kitchen are completely closed.
We are in rainy season, rain at times but then the sun rises, and warm. What surprised me is that here dark at 18 horas.La food is very healthy and tasty, and learn recipes to cook around, jejeje.En about adaptation, not me this time proving difficult, I feel great and above arropada.Un Greetings to all and thanks for your emails of support.
My cell here is: 00505.8202144Si you want to call me in the parlors inform you that a hug is more barata.Un
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment