Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Top Stores That Have Layaway

Mamita Nica

Dale pues...

Esta que veis aquí es mi mamita Nica, Edna Valenzuela.

is an amazing woman, a fighter, active ... has had a hard life, like most women here in Nicaragua. Do not know any woman who is happily married, almost all are separated (this is normal here) and those that are together is because they accept that her husband go with other women or because they have no economic independence and have to put up or simply not want to see.

This is a very macho society where men exercised all its violence against women abuse the most vulnerable in society as children, people with disabilities, women, older people.

Most women are separated and have children with several men, Edna is the case with 5 different husbands men, and broke when the children were small.

When I ask young women to study the possibility of having a boyfriend or husband faithful, answer no. Some close their heart because they know what it is and do not want to suffer. But everyday is that single mothers are very young, is what sells the company.

LOVE = A RESULT.

Well, I return with my mommy. Not two men have been with her and is financially independent, home and fighting continuously.

I connected very well with it, explains all, laughed and cried together ... 56 years old but as she says has the youthful spirit and truth.

Though sometimes too mom and I take very good care but little by little and will understand that I am more independent than you think and what is accepted and has been all n process. Because at first he slept until I saw him lying down but to accept it by force or go to bed at 5 am, when I jejejej

After this overview macho, I do not think I'll take boyfriend here;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment