Monday, September 24, 2007

Michigan Law Size For Booster Seat

About Mondolfo death


regret to report on this blog dedicated to know that after my return from a conference on bioethics in the neighboring country of Chile I found harmful rumors about my death.

As clearly able to observe my students, colleagues and you are reading me, that's patently false. Professional jealousy to me with my colleagues, especially the Mag Estévez, have caused this instilled fallacies that only a weak mind can come to accept as valid and true.

In Chile, I found it - something that surprised me very much, "J. Pendino (brilliant student of modal logic, with a successful future. Or so we thought all). What amazed me was that this young man who seemed to have so much talent now works as a pimp in that country and is disfigured by the drug consumed and the night that has consumed the same way. It's sad how this country, led today by a group of "petiretes with a smile" has been our brightest young to denigrate a very painful way.

I denounce this little guy who calls Davor. This ominous character called - since I heard the rumors of my death to my home by Guido Suller pretending to laugh at my little fortune. I imagine his sad expression that stone face is generating to read this and see that I'm still alive.

I must also thank those who cared and condolences left on the answering my home phone.

Atte. Rudolfs Mondolfo

0 comments:

Post a Comment