Walking through the halls of the University, I saw a poster that accused "Group Anarkista" , drawing a smile is absurd in my old-looking face, followed by a nod ( the style TV stylist).
I thought, the anarchism not intended, perhaps, abolish any authority or hierarchy. How to handle a group like that? Because there must always be someone who at least moderates a discussion, especially if a large group of people.
course, an anarchist group ... "five cats must be crazy," my grandmother would say (no offense to cats, of course).
This is not to disparage these people, but because today think of an anarchic society is so absurd as to be communists. The
anachronism!
Another issue that I find it quaint is that these people believe that one way to fight the system is written with spelling mistakes, do not realize that writing in this way also means following an idea (or ideota) that says "write in such a way is to fight the system." I very much doubt
Adhocracy possible, or that their results are benign. Least of all, I think that applies to a group of anarchists who know ... the only means to achieve a particular purpose violence and coercion.
The only way to effect positive change is the reflection, and that this not be read as "contemplative." It's time to start thinking unselfishly or prejudice of any kind.
Consider how to improve things, to do good things for society and not to destroy the ideas contrary to ours. And if for this purpose unless you use violence and misunderstanding (not intolerance) are needed.
Atte. Mondolfo Rodolfo.
"The more developed a civilization more advanced the world has produced and feel more comfortable men within the human artifice, the more hostile will feel in everything have not produced all that is simply and mysteriously been given. "
The Origins of Totalitarianism. Hannah Arendt
The Origins of Totalitarianism. Hannah Arendt
0 comments:
Post a Comment