Sunday, May 13, 2007

Groping On Bus End Tran's

ideas ... and other issues.

formal and briefly I stand before you all. My name is Mondolfo Rodolfo. Transidamente
After pondering I decided to create a space that gives rise to the ideas, and I mean a place where the demagoguery and " alcauetismo " essentially serve, I mean a place where my ideas can be a tool for generations in the near future the world can handle and use and achieve long-sought peace for humanity.
When I speak of peace, I do not mean any term New Age together of incense and hallucinogens (That pathetic people need to have fun). I walked
lethargy by the blogger community and I could see that the ideas have not emerged from their minds mostly inactive, passive understandings not Aristotelian sense.
I met people who defend civil liberties, human rights, free speech, raised the banner of communism, repeated phrases of Che or Fidel Castro, without thinking, without reflecting briefly on the situation in this country find roast if you suffer the tyranny that they have caused in this beloved island. They came with promises to overthrow a tyrant, and became tyrant. Well
said Jorge Masetti (former intelligence agent of PC Cuban exile on the island) "[...] I realize that the revolution has been a pretext to commit the worst atrocities taking away all traces of guilt. We escudabamos in mint to look to the common good of humanity, a goal that was a fallacy, because what counted was the aesthetic beauty of the action. [...] Today I can say that luckily did not get the win because it was so, given our training and dependence on Cuba, we would have drowned the continent in a widespread barbaric first, we shot the military after opponents and then colleagues who oppose our authoritarianism [...] "
is sad to think that so many people theorize about these issues, when the remedy for the lack of future is in charge of the primary needs of the moment for the future and then theorize on issues that exceed human cognitive capacity. Sad to see so much student center and student groups dealing with Iraq, Bush, etc ... saying uphold human rights while smoking in indoor public, while shouting "front" and other insults to people who think differently, when hundreds of young people entering university publishes free "because they can not afford a set of photocopies. Sad, everything is sad, sad philosophy. Philosophize about things, as I said before, do not serve the ideals of a healthy and sovereign country.
I do not know anything about philosophy , I know nothing of life, the butcher on the corner of my house told me "sometimes I feel sorry for killing these bugs ... because I think if they feel or have a soul" ... and thought, this man, Argentine worker, should have more philosophical ability I, a mere doctor of philosophy ... philosophy is made out of institutions, and within ... the philosophy is everything and nothing. And with that I leave because other tasks call me, everything and nothing are the same thing, being and time as well, but above all, the company philosophy is not licensed, it is human issue and it will save the world from the debacle that is suffering endemic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment