Commander Storni
do not know if it makes sense to tell, it's about facts and circumstances rather trivial: it seems that much has been written about the possible adventures - to possible incidents of human-sexuality.
But the truth is that I love, respect, tell stories, and, of course, storytelling, impossible to be turned into film or cinematography.
What was exactly what I heated it? The truth must be told: I am asked this question because it cost me to settle with them. Few know, and perhaps if I have had "failed miserably with them.
"I hate my mother? Not infrequently, I thought:
- What will you do if you are alone? "I said one of those many days of yore.
And I do not know what to say (the truth is that few times I answered it, but now they know, which my sickly optimistic rubric writer). But I began to hate that: the omnipresence mother in those days of yesteryear. Botemos
But the accessory: no good. What works is the self delusion of many.
makes sense to tell the tale. And you can not make a film even though almost all have occurred in the Chapelco-hotel there in the very precise intersection of Cross and Portals (intersection southeast) of Temuco.
The fictional author of these lines can not be identified from the film for the very brief because it is too romantic, does not exist. But the important objective is that there is keen.
I want to possess her. I have no too much to imagine it because I know it has an enigmatic, dark and mysterious significance and very difficult to penetrate "tattoo on her breast: the right side.
The right side of her low-cut sport shirt that reads "from right to left" I'm your Goddess.
"Film?
0 comments:
Post a Comment