Thursday, April 2, 2009

Black Dress With Panty House

Everything that begins, ends


Hello love,


ago While not written but is that when you take time at a place and get used to everything, and do not we surprised so many things to be writing, although you can always surprise Nicaragua!

Well it seems ironic, but is already coming to an end this little adventure through the lands where I have spent large Latino experiences have strengthened me and which I find that there is no obstacle if you can achieve your dreams.


also allowed me to know more and know what my limits and my behavior in every situation, other people, another culture, overcoming loneliness at times but this surrounded by people, distance from my loved ones ... How to face all these situations?


Youth Center The Pipitos I learned a lot of youth center when most are with them, the more you realize how wrong we are to treat them like small children or understand anything but I advise if you have the opportunity to spend time with these beautiful people who give everything without expecting anything change.

I learned how a center, its complexity, difficulties, achievements ...


In Nicaragua I have known the reality of the situation of education, persons with disabilities, women, children, healthcare .. .

I enjoyed his people, his music, his food, his jodedera ... of landscapes ...

I'll

misses the next life but to nature, and where you look around and see mountains, riding horses sharing the road with cars, bikes, go carts selling, whole family assembled in the tub from the truck, or on a bike with two or three people, who spend selling cauliflower, guirila, tortillas with that peculiar voice, the atmosphere in the streets announcing parties, deaths from the loudspeakers that runs along the city, people walking through the quiet streets, the taverns where they sell all that look less octopus, the yellow buses so typical and authentic, to grab a taxi every day and talk to the driver as if we knew, the siren of the church that plays at 6 am and 12 am the morning to eat, gallopinto with slices, cream, eggs, enchiladas, plums with salt, Pitaya, omelet ... families who gather every afternoon, humility.


De Valenzuela family, which means that I have received as part of the family, they've shared with family gatherings at Christmas, in the Tisey, Sundays taking the typical soup along with the children of Edna and others, playing music, singing ... rich now!

I'm also going to miss the tranquility of the day to day you can go to visit the home companions to talk or get to take a Tona (traditional beer) or go to Nana Mocca eating chocolate cake , the availability in Spain is not because we all have many things to do ...

I'll miss the people who left and who have given me a lot, so good weather, the night sky but especially how they relate to is very funny jodedera always ...


But there are many more feelings and experiences that I carry within me that is hard to describe with words


A warm hug for everyone.



0 comments:

Post a Comment