The ignored tragedy Robledo commander
The Starling
was a very interesting (it still is: there is much to tell about it), I assure you . I was in that war ... Well, it did not become war but was within minutes of being.
The evening is not to die on this day December 21, 1978. The setting sun cast shadows on the huge and inaccurate light battalion bivouac Reinforced Regiment No. 17 "Los Angeles." Gigantic, inaccurate and downright smelly shadow Lieutenant Colonel Robledo, commander of the defensive position of Piedra del Indio "is assumed in the operational planning
(I've always held-until today-that the material superiority Argentina would not have dented the spirit of the Chilean military superiority, but I can be wrong).
Lieutenant Colonel Nibaldo Santelices Robledo-army officer in Chile since 1961 - who your father always criticized military has been made, as he called his mother from early childhood, smells a destination to describe as tragic if he knew fully what it means to the tragic. He knows very vague, which will ultimately be better for him.
Robledo takes to die within nine hours, as perceived at the olfactory in the gigantic shadows which the rocks bordering the Pichachén crossings, Disposal, Picunleo, Pilunchaya, Copulhue and rush Copahue clearly presagiantes on the bivouac light infantry battalion.
There is always doubt. Robledo is peering long your spouse, Laura, it could commit adultery with that lawyer Concepción, then suspected of being a communist shit. And, of course, will be greatly grieves in nine hours to die for the country (think fall killed by the first artillery shells on the mighty Argentina). And to die, quite possibly, at the very moment in which the lawyer is producing communist shit the third or fourth orgasm in Laura that night.
Robledo an extensive and intensive mutters curse against his late mother as he walks from the bivouac and combat outposts.
I was in that war ...
Among many other interesting motivations, the deep torment of my commander Robledo led me to seriously consider the enigma of human destiny and of the military profession (which was also mine) (I studied semiotics and delve into the meaning of tragedy).
As is well known, but the war does not occur (there is no doubt that we were very close, but, in my opinion, the Argentines we had not taken half as crest and are usually repeated, so it gives me at least my pride diffuse ex-military).
Robledo But the doubt was always around adulterous adventures of Laura. Never happened as she told me much later, but I too left the doubt.
Robledo smelled a destination that would have qualified to tragic if he had known fully what it means to the tragic. I ignored despite smell. And the depression continued to make mischief.
And that's the only reason and cause that he committed suicide a few days ago, here in Santiago, with his little gun Starlet particular charge and lean size. Without a doubt, a fatal outcome. A tragedy.
Fortunately, Robledo did not know better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment