Duke of San Carlos
What stories like, dream lady? Can I be sure you want to hear a story?
The music is beautiful. Almost unfathomably beautiful. The night brings them a sweet lightness. What will happen?
is clear that marijuana has already made theirs, it is clear that I feel the assistance of inspiration. But what effect will have to write that I'm telling you right now I'm waiting for a friend (do not tell, for now, a lawyer friend) whose wife I ended up turning in my sexual fantasy (and even amatory) favorite.
The night is mild, my dream lady, have declined to nearly zero outside inevitable rumors. Inevitable, despite the fact that marijuana helps to ignore them. I need to be clear, I need me in my precarious writer. Narrator (actually, rather than poor, powerful and rich but powerless).
need to know to tell this story even if they want to hear, I'm pretty sure it will end entusiasmándote (note that I learned to validate the "almost"), and I'm sure eventually agreed to sail with the grass Blessed (Joaquín Sabina talks of God's green weed, I prefer hypothesize as to whether marijuana has the blessings of the gods without necessarily belonging to any of them.) I'm sure you'll find several puffs to my hookah marijuana stocked with good quality.
Note: the music insists, unmoved (I never managed to scare the music, particularly when expressed Wagner), in its beauty that imprisons. Is not it better to let yourself be imprisoned by the music, you give away a couple of puffs of my pipe and that, through that very way, do you charge my account vitally.
I need to listen to me. You know, even if part-of my fundamental truth ... Oh, so you hear me, lady dream?
Well, I managed to say something about the mistress of a friend. I added that is beautiful and distinguished, and that gave me slight but unmistakable signals that he wants to have an affair with me.
I have to ask (which is a substantial part of this story) what I do with you. How I have you, destructively, naked in the arms of a man of dreams. I have to smile at
persistently with the new smile that looks at the top of my folly false teeth, grimace that is recommended by a distinguished psychologist and parchment on terms to be that kind of smile a sort of badge of generosity and empathy ( capacity it to identify with someone and share your moods).
- Why? "You're saying you, woman married to my lawyer friend, if you are a formidable cock with a smile or not smile.
And I have to reply: "It seems
heard my story.
0 comments:
Post a Comment